Monday, November 15, 2010

I Love LA

web counter
Hit counter provided by www.website-hit-counters.com .

Another commercial audition scheduled for tomorrow. WooHoo! No word yet if I have any callbacks on last weeks auditions. Victor called but I told him to sit tight because sometimes these things take awhile. I also heard from Andy finally! He is doing well and he did tell me to contact him if I am in town. It would be good to have lunch with him again. Andy is a young actor who happens to be disabled. He was so excited because he just booked another stand up gig. This makes 3 consecutive shows. Go Andy!

Several upcoming screenings: The Kids Are Alright at the Arclight Theatre in Hollywood followed by a Q&A with actors Annette Bening, Julianne Moore and Mark Ruffalo. Then on Wednesday, the latest Harry Potter film. Yay! I am on the list for both screenings. Who will be my date?

Auditions and screenings, that is my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment