Monday, November 29, 2010

I Booked it

web counter
Hit counter provided by www.website-hit-counters.com .

Yay, I booked two jobs. I went on an audition last week for another episode of I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant. I received a call on Friday to put me on avail and just received a call that I got the job. I work on Thursday and Friday.

And then I booked another job as a featured extra on a television show which works on Wednesday. I need the work and praise the Lord now I have two jobs.

I notified my agent and she is very proud of me. So I will have the casting directors contact my agent and clear my schedule for the rest of the week.

I was a little nervous about finding employment this time of year but the only thing I can do is try and audition as much as possible. And now my prayers have been answered. Thanks to everyone who said a little prayer for me.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I had a nice time and am trying to stay warm. My goodness where did all this cold weather come from?

Well, thanks for reading. Hopefully this is an indication that things are looking up. Does anyone need a full-time production assistant? I have excellent references and good experience. I am sending resumes to Warner Brothers and Universal Studios. Background in Finance but would rather work on films. Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment