Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Why? Why?

web counter
Hit counter provided by http://www.website-hit-counters.com/ .

I'm feeling a little mischievous today. Yesterday I spent a long day in L.A. I had to meet with a new photographer and get some new head shots. Now, I think I look a little like Sandra Oh, Margaret Cho or Connie Chung. See where I am going with this? I tend to look Asian even though I am Latina. Why, oh why am I unhappy with the way I look? I think I still see the girl from high school. But those days are over and now I have to learn to adjust to the way I look now. Next step is waiting for input from my Agent and then I will decide which of the two favorite photos to use. I don't need a ton just one or two new head shots and I'll go from there.

Doing some cleaning today, catching up on laundry and trying not to overdo it. I read today in Polio Today that there is a voice recognition software program that types for you. Wow, I've not heard of that before and what a blessing that would be. It seems like the cost is around $200 and maybe I can one on eBay. And to think when I went to high school my major was Business Stenography. With this software program you can actually dictate and it types for you. So high school was wrong, I never even used stenography. Well, I did it for me. Sometimes I would go to meetings or I would conduct an interview and the speaker would talk so fast. Then my brain would flip it over to stenography. It's great cause no one else can read it but me. Another dying art form I think.

Where are my leg braces? I haven't been using them as much as I should and I think I will get them out. I was in two episodes of the Teen Nick show, "The Fresh Beat Band". We filmed over at Paramount Studios and they wanted me to wear my leg braces and use my wheelchair. So you should look for me to appear soon. Can't miss me!

There is a chill in the air which means another hot bubble bath for me. I am not too happy with my hair right now. I like long hair but it really does not do anything for me. And if I cut it too short, then yes I really look Asian instead of Latin.

Well, the house is clean. The cats are napping and the laundry is done. Time for my bubble bath, leg braces and maybe watching a pay per view movie. My hubby is on vacation this week so we will spend some quality time together. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment