Sunday, May 2, 2010

Vat a Day!

web counter
Hit counter provided by www.website-hit-counters.com .

Filming all day is not as easy as it looks, people! I had the most amazing day and all I can do is say thank you. This has been a very memorable day for me. I normally write by my lonesome. And once in awhile I get to perform my own pieces. But today I was part of the production team. I had a walkie talkie. I was helping, where needed. I restocked the food and beverages for the actors, crew members and others. All these little details that are a normal part of production. Everyone running around like little ants working away on our mutual project. At times people would run into each other. Orders are given and assistants are running. It was so exciting.

I was doing things like making sure there was creamer and sugars for coffee. Ordering pizzas, making sure there was tissue paper in the lavatories. All that fun stuff. I tried to always make myself available. I was not in the film, but my car is. Good little car and glad I got her washed yesterday!

I think I like being behind the camera. It's good to be part of a team. I feel useful again and it feels so good. Just think, a month ago I was so depressed thinking no one wanted me or needed me anymore. And now it feels so good to be part of a team of professionals.

Tomorrow I get to sleep in and rest. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment