Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Things are Looking Up!

web counter
Hit counter provided by www.website-hit-counters.com .

I am very excited!!! On my way to a new audition today, my agent called me to tell me that I am still in the running for the job that I auditioned for last week. I hope I get it!!!

So I go on the audition today and I ran into Estella from Real Women Have Curves!!! I keep running into her at auditions! She is really nice and we spoke for a few moments before they called us in. The job is very exciting and I hope I get it!!! My agent said this looks good too, so keep me in your prayers. I have this philosophy that if you are meant to get something then you will. And if it is meant for someone else, then that is the way it is. All you can do at auditions is be yourself and do the best job that you can. It is important to listen and follow directions.

A friend of mine was on television last night on the show 1,000 Ways to Die. He was so funny. I love to see my friends on television. It seems strange to see myself on television, I get so critical.

I have heard that this will be my year. Something about a planet moving into my area and this year will be the first of a really good year for the next 11 years. Yay!!! I am so ready.

Good things are around the corner for me, I just know it. And I auditioned for a new casting director today and that is always good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment