Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December is almost over!

web counter
Hit counter provided by www.website-hit-counters.com .

My goodness, where has December gone? I can't believe that half the month is here already. My month has been busy and I have several writing assignments. I am writing for a newsletter and I have started writing a book. The book is about our family. I have written three chapters and so far, so good.

I was thinking of getting a puppy for Christmas but I have decided against this idea. I do so much travelling that I don't think it would be fair to the new puppy. I already have three cats and they are well cared for when I travel. Perhaps later when I have more time at home.

I sure hope that next year is better than this year has been. I've been thinking of several friends and relatives and it seems that most of them are having a hard time too. I wonder how they are keeping their spirits up. I have been reading some of my previous posts and it seems that I have been up and down. I can't help it. It's not that I worry all the time because I don't. I don't worry about things. I just ride it out. In this industry, you can be really down and then you get a call for a job or you do a really great audition and then I am working again and all is well.

I have been more worried about my health. I did get my CPAP machine and have been using it. I did notice a big difference in my sleeping habits now. I am actually starting to dream again. I guess I am getting the good sleep that I need. I am not yawning all the time as I once did.

Things will get better, they will! I know they will. I believe in the abundance theory and I know that good things are around the corner for me. My brother is coming to visit me for Christmas and I am really looking forward to seeing him. I actually was going to invite myself to his home in Las Vegas but he is coming here. I can't wait to see him again! After losing an Uncle it really makes you glad that I have more relatives.

I would like to thank you, dear reader for sticking with me this year. It has been ups and downs but that is the way life can be. I do want to get more organized. I did miss some events this year because I did write them down and then forgot about them. Yikes! I can't do that anymore. My schedule is too important to miss important events. I am getting very particular about which events I attend.

There are still Christmas cards to mail out and gifts to send. I look forward to another turkey dinner surrounded by family and friends. I am keeping my fingers crossed for an audition on a SAG project. They were looking for clowns so I put on my clown outfit and sent in my photos. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment