Friday, September 4, 2009

Wrapping Up My Week

web counter
Hit counter provided by www.website-hit-counters.com .

I saw some commercials on t.v. today that I auditioned for. It's so weird because you never know what they are looking for. And then you don't hear anything and then there it is on t.v. It seems that most of the time the person that they did choose is really over the top. Guess I'll have to remember that next time I audition. Jim Carey is like that really over the top characters. He does get noticed and he is funny. So I'll have to remember to be more like Jim.

Tomorrow I go to Pasadena to get interviewed for a show. It should be good. I normally do the interviewing so I'll have to remember to just relax and have a good time.

Things are picking up a bit and next week I am working on TLC "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant". I was kinda surprised when I got this because I think I did okay and I was asked to do it again. So I really listened for the direction and thought I did a good job. So yeah, I am filming next week.

Several weeks ago I filmed some promos for "Jeopardy". Can't wait to see them come out. I think they are national spots. Good exposure. I was sad that I didn't get a change to meet Alex Trebek. I love Jeopardy! Maybe I'll get a chance to see him some other time.

I'm so happy that my friends are starting to get work, too. My friend Syl got a PSA and in Spanish too. I was supposed to go on that audition too but my car was acting up and since we have the fires everywhere I didn't want to risk getting stuck somewhere. I'm so glad that we both booked gigs on the same day. We have the same agent so I know she was thrilled with both of us.

Well, better get some rest for tonight because we are filming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment