Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's All Happening

web counter
Hit counter provided by www.website-hit-counters.com .

I'm very excited because I went on 3 auditions last week. I received a call from a Casting Agent who had my head shot for one year. She has an upcoming project and wanted me to come in for a Screen Test. I did the screen test yesterday and it was fun. The project starts next Spring so it will be interesting to see what happens. Competition is so tough right now with so many people out of work. The acting competition is fierce but all I can do is give it my all and be as professional as I can.

I will be interviewed later this week for the program, "Marcielle Presents!". We are shooting at the studios in Pasadena. I'm very excited because I'm usually the one who does the interviews. As soon as it airs, I will let everyone know. It's been a crazy year and I've had a fantastic time meeting and conducting interviews for Latino LA. And if I get this new job, I will be conducting the interviews over the air!

I had another opportunity come my way this morning but I can't really say anymore at this point but the event is huge! I will keep you all updated. Confidentiality is important right now.

Two weeks ago I was on a reality show and had to sign a confidentiality agreement. It was very exciting and fun. But I must abide by their rules until after the program airs. It's just so exciting to have things happen in my career. I have worked hard and it's nice to know that it is so true what they say. Pay your dues, be patient, work hard and good things will come to you.

I love the movie, "Almost Famous". The Band Aids and the young writer are all in the midst of the bands and their music and they realize that it's all happening, and that is true of my career, too.

I received an email straight from the Blackberry of actor, Hector Luis Bustamante. He's so kind to take a moment from his hectic schedule right now to say congrats to me on this new gig.

It's all Happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment