Friday, September 11, 2009

Guardian Angels

web counter
Hit counter provided by www.website-hit-counters.com .

Today is a day to remember all those whose lives were taken on September 11, 2001. I remember well how frightening it was. We all prayed that there would be no more attacks in any other city. Our hearts and prayers went out to the families of those who lost their lives that terrible day.

I sit alone as I prepare to film tomorrow. And I am so thankful for my family and my friends. From Donna who checks on me to see if I'm okay. To Rebecca who laughs at my jokes. To my friend, John who congratulates me on this new role. And to my new friend, Hector Bustamante who likes my work and cheers me on when I have a new audition.

I am thankful each day for life and for new opportunities. I am saddened when I hear that people are still losing their homes. I pray for the safety of all those men and women who serve our country in the armed forces.

My heart is heavy right now. I am going out into the sunshine. I hope my guardian angels are with me as I need them to surround me with their love.

No comments:

Post a Comment