Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Andy Arias, Rising Star!







web counter
Hit counter provided by http://www.website-hit-counters.com/ .

I went to one of my acting classes and met a really cute guy with a charming smile, Andy Arias. We did some acting exercises, improv and he blew my socks away. Only later do you realize that he is in a wheelchair.


Andy is a young Latino actor who was born with cerebral palsy. He doesn't let that deter him from following his dreams of wanting to reach out to others through his acting. He doesn't want to be a role model but he is one. I wanted to learn more. So I contacted him and asked to interview him for Latino LA.


We spoke on the phone yesterday and I was doing my research on him, I was amazed that he swims, had done stand in work, had training in hand-to-hand combat, and sings. What can't this guy do, I thought?


He is very excited to be one of the actors featured in Hellbent for Hollywood. He tells me that this program features actors and folks like you and I will get an opportunity to vote for him to stay on the show. Although this is an internet show, the producers are hoping that this program will be picked up by one of the networks. Andy is actor #207 and we can begin voting for him now. You can only vote once so do keep that in mind.


My article is published today on http://latinola.com/ and is listed under the Hollywood section. Of course!


Watch out, Hollywood! Andy is in the house!


To vote for Andy: go to http://hellbentforhollywood.com/ vote for #207


And yes, he is as cute as he looks! Spread the word to your friends when you blog. Once in awhile you meet someone who is as beautiful on the inside as he is on the outside. That doesn't happen very often in Hollywood. But in Andy's case, it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment