Sunday, January 30, 2011

How Foolish

web counter
Hit counter provided by http://www.website-hit-counters.com/ .

LA Casting is looking for a cat woman. Not a hot cat woman like in Batman, but a real cat woman to interview. Oh yes, you must not have one or two cats. You must own a minimum of twelve cats. Don't you want to make a fool out of yourself on national television for $100?

What is this world coming to? Is reality television the death of real acting? I am so sick of the Housewives of ... (name your city). I am sick of the I Almost Died because.... and Ghost Stories of celebrities, blah blah blah.

That goodness for the power of the remote control. There are times that I watch the History channel which has better programming than most programs. And thank goodness for PBS. I have an interview lined with someone coming up for a PBS program on Tuesday night. So be sure to catch up on my articles for Latino LA magazine.

I am working on some clown material. And guess what? I have actually learned how to make balloon animals. It was kinda scary at first. My cats got scared of all the balloon rabbits and dogs around the house. I can't explain why I need to do this. I wrote an article once on taking clown classes and now here I am actually doing it. I guess my point is sometimes as an artist we have to do things that don't make sense to anyone else but us. And I felt the character of a clown calling me. It may lead to a future role. It may lead to nothing at all. But it was something that I needed to do.

I may start writing again soon. I may have to. Well, I guess I am just so sick of how some people in this industry uses others to get ratings for so little money. Where is your dignity, people?

okay, no more bitching. New head shots... trips to LA ... interviews to line up and people to see. a busy week... no rain, please. sunshine and a trip to the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment