Sunday, January 16, 2011

1st Callback of the Year

web counter
Hit counter provided by www.website-hit-counters.com .

I received a call from my agent that I had a callback for a commercial. I hadn't even gone on the audition, it was straight to callback. That was nice. It is for a regional commercial, California only. Crossing fingers!!!

I went to the CBS Comedy Diversity showcase. It was so good. I have auditioned for several showcases but in truth, you have one minute to act in a comedy routine that is original material. Now that I saw what was involved, I was amazed at the phenomenal talent out there. The showcase was directed by Rick Najera. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Afterwards, I went to the above audition and then had dinner with some friends. What a great day!!!

Today I found a cousin that I have not spoken with for several years. I am so happy to connect with him again. We practically grew up together. It's nice to stay in touch with family.

Well, I am off to watch the Golden Globes.

No comments:

Post a Comment