Friday, February 26, 2010

A Quiet Week

web counter
Hit counter provided by www.website-hit-counters.com .


It's been a quiet week, no new auditions this week and no callbacks. Oh well, all I can do is my best and let it go. So much rejection in Hollywood but I have to stay strong and trust that I am a good actor. I have been asked to audition for several theater projects but I don't want to do theater right now, I am concentrating on commercial work and film.

I am excited about a new acting class starting in early April. In the meantime, I need new headshots. I have a new photographer in mind so now it is a matter of scheduling her.

Looking forward to the Academy Awards again. Many good films and I can't believe I still haven't seen Avatar. I was supposed to see it with my son and I still want to schedule that with the whole family. Fun!

I love my new Agent! She called me the other day and it reminded me to send her a thank you note. I know, old fashioned but what is wrong with a little courtesy?

I sent a text message to my friend, Hector Luis Bustamante and he wished me well on my commercial audition last Friday. So sweet! Love Hector!

I can't believe my birthday is next week already! I would love to have a massage, get my hair done, get a mani & pedi. Too bad my sisters live in Ohio! I miss them.
But I don't miss the bad weather. It is going to be 71 degrees today and this is just the kind of February for me. Maybe I can schedule Vegas for next week? Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment