Saturday, February 27, 2010

Buy Costumes.Com

web counter
Hit counter provided by www.website-hit-counters.com .


Yes, it is that time of year again. Time to start thinking about St. Patrick's Day costumes. I am a petite gal and have been hired as a little person for several gigs. I was a Christmas Elf in a commercial. I was an Angel in a film. And I recently was in Renaissance attire in a TV show for Nickelodeon.

One of my favorite online shopping sites is the website: http://www.BuyCostumes.com
You should check it out! They have wigs, shoes, petticoats, full costumes, hats, jewelry, make-up, and even underwear.

I found so many wonderful things I would love to have. So far, I have an elf outfit, a clown outfit, hospital scrubs, a doctor's lab coat & stethoscope. So fun, love it!

My birthday is coming up and I would love a gift certificate to Buy Costumes. But, is it rude to ask for a gift certificate or cash so I can buy what I want? I have been told yes, it is rude. But, I would rather have this than some flowers. And it is my birthday, after all.

Oh well, something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment