Monday, February 16, 2015

A Lovely Day

Today is a lovely day.  It feels like a Sunday; but is actually Monday.  If you get a chance to go to the movies may I recommend "The Theory of Everything".  Such an amazing film and the acting is wonderful.

I got a chance to catch up on some laundry (isn't my life so interesting).  And some paperwork.  There is so much to do all the time that sometimes I just miss doing normal things like dishes, laundry and sweeping the floor.  I am meticulous when it comes to our home.  Perhaps I was born in the wrong era?

So I am sitting on the sofa and looking out the window towards my pool and I see two guys peeking their head over my fence.  It turns out that they are interesting in fixing their portion of the neighbor's fence.  Hmmm, it is very discerning.  What are they doing?  If they rattle their side of the fence won't it affect my side of the fence?  Time to do some investigating.

Last week was wonderful.  I got a chance to see my two sons.  I got a chance to sleep in a little and now I am catching up on paperwork.  Being a realtor is not as easy at it looks.  I was a mortgage loan officer for seven years and I know that this will help me be a good realtor.  Taking the California exam was tough but I got through it and all is well.

I don't miss going up to LA to audition.  But I do miss the many friends that I have made there.  Our lives are so different than I could have possibly imagined.  One of the nice things about getting older is the fact that we can decide who we wish to spend some time with.  Gone are the days of nightclubs and blaring music.  I really enjoy going out to dinner with friends and having a lovely bottle of wine to enjoy.  I like to treat my friends to brunch at one of the nearby wineries.  The views are amazing and my friends are so chic. 

Here is a new photo that was recently taken by a photographer.  It came out pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment