Friday, June 17, 2016

News!

web counter
Hit counter provided by www.website-hit-counters.com .

So as you may have surmised I had to put my acting career on hold for awhile to get my real estate business going.  It has been great getting to learn a new profession and I have always loved real estate, architecture and getting to meet new people.

But now I am back!  I met with a new Agent in LA yesterday.  Yes, I have a new agent!  What I like about her is she is working constantly.  We had a great meeting and I am now represented by KMR.  So excited to join this agency.

So now I will need new head shots, business cards, etc.  And also, two of the films I worked on several years ago will be out this year.  I will let you know as soon as I know more.

I love being a realtor but I do miss being creative.  So come on, universe!  Bring on the auditions and the acting jobs.  I am ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment